Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
For this patch we added a first pass of achievements, this includes 45 so far. These should all be unlockable currently in single player, however a couple may not be fully activated in multiplayer games just yet.
The camcorder introduced last patch now has 6 VHS tapes you can find in the world. These tapes can be watched to learn more about what might have happened before you crash landed
The crane building now has a new rope added to its base. You can use this rope to bring the platform either up or down. The new machete can now be upgraded like other weapons, and has also been balanced to be more powerful against small bushes, and can even chop down trees, although it’s not the best tool for that job
There were a couple big bugs since v0.63 that have been fixed, these include numerous issues with the logsleds, issues with spears vanishing and thirst and hunger texts getting stuck on screen.
Localization has been improved for German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. We also added language support for Czech, Italian, Polish, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish
Along with this we added some new audio, fixed some settings in ds games not working correctly such as enemies on/off, trees regrowing and building destruction, and fixed a bunch of small and large bugs, for the full list visit.
If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
Patchnotes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some issues with logsled being harder to push
- Fixed save game timestamps not showing correct save time or correct amount of days survived
- Fixed equipping armor whilst holding flashlight causing player to revert to a 2 handed pose and when opening door animation plays
- Fixed tree stumps from old saves not being cuttable in newer builds
- Added in a hover effect for the main index tab in the survival book
- Added lobby is full message when the lobby is full for multiplayer
- Fixed crane sometimes trying to cut the floor right below when placed
- Crane properly ignores collision in view after locking first point (could turn red/unplaceable if looking at a tree for example)
- Fixed thrown spears losing ground collision after hitting an enemy or animal.
- Fixed attack input sometimes locked after firing flintlock and then switching to another weapon
- DS – Fixed tree regrow, allow building destruction, allow enemies in creative settings getting overridden on game start
- Fixed zip line structure not updating nav mesh correctly
- Walls, fences and affiliated can no longer be placed through trees
- Audio – Updated machete weapon sfx to be consistent with other weapons of similar type.
- Audio – Flintlock bullets now have impact sfx for plants, mutants, animals and other world objects.
- Audio – Added gore impact sfx for when exploding Armsy enemy type.
- Audio – Added sound event for applying mud
- Audio: Fix for the dynamic life buoy, now plays correct events when pushed on terrain and no longer triggers log hits when colliding with rocks.
- Audio: Updated enemy death animation audio tags.
- Fixed zipline ghost rope not fully covering entire length of the structure
- Fixed crane icon job when it cannot be placed & improved invalid placement detection
- Fix dead fall trap visibility in some angles.
- Fixed small campsite with some purple pots
- Fixed Temporary shelter, Log Cabin, and Skull lamp ghosts appearing as white outlines regardless of color setting in options
- Fixed issue with drinking water from lakes at extreme edges of waterline
- Fixed thirst and hunger warning messages not leaving screen even after drinking or eating
- Fixed terrain quality not applied when starting game
- Fixed missing cassette tape 5 + walkman combine recipe
- Machete can now be upgraded with teeth, booze or feathers !
- Balanced Machete to be faster and more effective at cutting bushes and saplings and can now also be used to chop trees
- Fixed log sled freaking out when placing dead bodies into it
- Fixed some small holes in caves
- Fixed dropping the leftmost fish in inventory spawning wrong prefab
- Crane now has a control trigger at the bottom and thus can be pulled down without being on the moving platform
- Walked steps are now only accounted for when player owns the pedometer
- Fixed some wrongly scaled bodies at camp sites
- (Translations) Added Czech, Italian, Polish, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish
- (Translations) Updated German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- (Translations) Improved error detection in languages, notably with popup texts which could retain the last selected language value if current one was wrong
- Fixed issues with settings of timmy’s toy crafting recipe possibly causing an error that would leave it in an invalid state
- Fixed a race condition in inventory and crafting logic allowing to craft item past the max amount (but not take it in inventory) by adding the product on crafting mat and then back in inventory
- Killing a held live rabbit gives you now both skin and meat
- Fixed translations positioning in stats page of book
- Caves – polish pass to Cave 10
- Fixed flashlight causing endgame glass to flashbrightly
- Fixed issue with enemy motion blur sometimes not correctly enabling
- Fixed crossing passengers off the manifest
- Fixed sled add item sfx not playing after moving sled
- Now also checking for the finish game achievement to unlock creative mode (so that it remains available for an account even when changing computer)
- Prevented bone from getting equipped when gained from eating meat
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11|
|PC Alpha PC|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.11 which was released on January 23, 2019|
The current major version is v1.10 which was released on December 10, 2018