As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Released May 4, 2017.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
This patch we’ve added a major new weapon/tool! You’ll find it hidden in one of the caves.
We’ve also added new loading screens, and the first pass of localization. This should be considered experimental for now, as it only contains French language and is not yet complete.
For multiplayer – this patch adds a bunch of new clothing variations. An open hood, new shirts, a new jacket variation and new toques to randomly add variation to the different players.
You can now run dedicated servers without needing the steam client. We also fixed some additional issues with dedicated servers, and improved how saving works in larger games. You’ll need to restart your servers with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub.
Additions / Changes / Fixes[edit | edit source]
- (Audio) Fixed bug where mutant body drop audio event was being triggered when dynamic mutant gameobject was switched for dummy prefab.
- (Audio) Revision of bow draw sound event timing to improve sync with animation.
- Updated breath bar sprite with new design
- Replaced dust on buildings that break apart
- Fixed soda cans sometimes appearing in the sky around the world
- Player now drops any held logs when skinning dead animals
- Fixed arrows spawning a duplicate when shooting seagulls
- Made top edge of sinkhole less slippery so players do not unintentionally fall in as much
- Fixed enemies not turning bloody when hit with spears or arrows
- Fixed teeth pickups not spawning when hitting enemies
- (Optimization) Completely removed motion blur cpu cost when running a dedicated server
- (Optimization)Reduced cpu usage when motion blur is disabled in options
- (Optimization) Improved performance of heavy, mid and low snow
- (Optimization) Reduced overall cpu usage when enemies are enabled on a dedicated server
- (Dedicated server) Fixed some spamming enemy errors in dedicated servers
- (Dedicated Server) Autosave is now only active if there are players connected to the server
- (Dedicated Server) Autosave is now triggered instantly when the last player leaves the server
- (Dedicated Server) Limited autosave time to 15 minutes minimum, and set default time to 30 minutes.
- (Dedicated Server) Dedicated server can now be downloaded, installed and launched without the steam client (see -nosteamclient option in guide)
- (Dedicated Server) Clients now know the game was saved server side, and see a “Server is saving the game” message if saving takes too long
- New damage balance on all structures. Stick structures are now noticeably weaker than bone, which are much weaker than stone. Defensive walls are now much stronger than regular walls. Also fixed issues with some structures being stronger than others for no reason
- Added first pass of translation system. This currently includes French language only. It is possible to copy translation files and replace the text values to create new translations – however more official translations will be coming in upcoming patch releases.
- Fixed player hair not visible in player shadow!
- (Performance) Now unloading some objects from the world while saving to free some memory up to help with crashes when saving on huge games
- (Multiplayer) Added 3 toque clothing variations
- Caves – replaced broken rope with slope in cave 9
- Setup new loading progress design
- Fixed some cut stumps using wrong/old textures
- (Multiplayer) Added new jacket, hoodie up, open shirt, closed shirt clothing variations
- Improved look of underwater bubbles from rebreather
- Caves – Fixed some misaligned rocks
- Caves – removed duplicate modern axe from Cave 7
- (Multiplayer) Added “Experimental” text to dedicated server source buttons in game browser to clarify the current state of the feature
- It is no longer possible to use refilling item when already at max capacity
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11 • V1.12 - VR|
|PC Alpha PC|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019|
The current major version is v1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019