v0.18c is the second patch released for the v0.18 update and it was released on June 10, 2015.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
v0.18c Posted on 9 June, 2015 by Anna
Here’s another small patch release for v0.18 – focusing on fixing some of the multiplayer bugs – invisible bodies when carried, log sled issues, along with some other small fixes and a few bits of new art (new modern axe, plane wings and new sinkhole model!)
We’ve also done a big pass on enemy pacing based on feedback received throughout this last week!
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
Additions / Changes / Fixes[edit | edit source]
- (multiplayer) Bodies carried by players are now visible to other players!
- (multiplayer) Fixed client players not getting hungry, thirsty or cold
- (multiplayer) Distorted creatures will now pay attention to client players
- (multiplayer) Fixed rain not following players after respawning
- (multiplayer) Fixed player dead body sliding down slopes forever
- (multiplayer) Fixed clients not getting sticks & rocks from cancelling ghosts buildings
- (multiplayer) Fixed fire erroring when targeted by player before being attached to network system
- (multiplayer) Fixed FireStand not properly working
- (multiplayer) New Steal (or Share) feature for food items, hold any of cod/rabbit/lizard/generic meat/arm/leg and other players can grab it from you !
- Metal door now saves items on scale properly (not retro active)
- Metal door now has a trigger on the other side that completely opens the door once crossed (to fix issue if anyone saved behind it)
- Fixed rope climbing not using player input mapping
- Fixed place Timed Bomb icon being active before finding a matching surface
- Slight fill light added when holding torch (should make held items better visible in caves)
- Improved items flying up into air on spawn
- Improved pop in on some items
- New sinkhole art!
- New rocks added around sinkhole perimeter
- New modern axe art added!
- Fixed water looking bad/noisy at distance
- Fixed procedural floor having items spawning on top
- Fixed Ex Wall being offset downwards when using the auto-fill feature to place it on a Foundation + Floor, causing doors to be hard to open (not retro active)
- Fixed cold tutorial staying up when near a fire in the mountain area
- Fixed error when cancelling a ghost building that doesn't have “built” renderers for each ingredient (cancelling raft with stick and log added no longer gives infinite amount of logs ;)
- Plane wing model added!
- Fix bug where moving far away from noose trap with a mutant caught could cause it to glitch
- Fixed some issues with removing dead mutants from noose trap
- Added mourning encounters back in. Groups of mutants can be seen mourning dead family members at times
- Higher chance of seeing enemies pray/feed/mourn/place art near villages and cave entrances
- Better animation when transitioning into praying/mourning
- Further enemy balance tweaks/pacing
- Improved water trigger validation to prevent cases of swimming in random location in cave after having a lag spike when exiting water
- (audio) Lowered amount of voices played at one time to improve cpu performance/fix audio break up
- Fixed bug with raft if player attempted to ride it whilst it was flipped upside down
- Fixed player camera sometimes offset when exiting raft
- Fixed loading a saved game with a plastic torch equipped getting stuck.
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11 • V1.12 - VR|
|PC Alpha PC|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019|
The current major version is v1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019