v0.08d is the fourth v0.08 update. It was released on November 7th, 2014.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
Here’s a small patch 0.08d containing mostly bug fixes (Including finally a fix to distant shadow distortions!)
Our bigger patch 0.09 has been pushed back to this coming Monday whilst we sort out the last remaining co-op multiplayer issues!
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub or send them in to email@example.com.
Additions, Changes & Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Tree structures (tree houses) are now destroyed when the tree they’re on is cut down
- Improved raft and fixed issues with raft and save/load
- Fixed Drying Racks food positioning
- Fixed Bench ghost positioning
- Fixed bug that caused projectiles to be “paid” twice when thrown
- Fixed glass upgrade recipes for most weapons
- Fixed Plane Axe’s Cloth on crafting mat (for fire weapon upgrade)
- New upgrade recipe Sticky bomb: Bomb Timed + Tree sap
- Player run animations added!
- Fixed thunder sound being cut off early
- Fire enemies will now sometimes attempt to burn down player built structures again
- New sound effects added – fixed missing underwater sounds, added splash and fall sounds to player. Added transitions between day/nighttime. New improved tree cut sounds.
- Fixed some issues with skylight occlusion option
- Improved bloom performance by 2-3x
- Fixed bug where item would be unequipped after using inventory, then opening book then hitting escape
- Massively reduced amount of memory ghost items take up
- New player textures
- (multiplayer) Player head added! (this also fixed issues with player head shadows in single player)
- New better looking torch cookie
- Fixed destroyed wall logs not being pickupable
- Fixed feathers being hit away by weapon when killing birds making it hard to collect them
- Fixed issue where held weapons would get permanent motion blur on them
- Fixed glitchy shadows break up in distance!
- Fixed some bugs with using lighter and it vanishes/equipping at wrong times and fixed bug where pressing the ‘O’ Key would attempt to bring up lighter
- Fixed fire on effigies not burning birds or player
- Enemies no longer sleep outside during the day
- You can now destroy enemy built art and effigies!
- Fixed camera position on during plane crash so you can no longer see down your own neck
- Improved performance of held flare
- Tweaked animal density in world
- Improved weapon colliders for more accurate hits
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11 • V1.12 - VR|
|PC Alpha PC|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019|
The current major version is v1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019