Stealth kills are kills where the enemy is able to be killed with one hit of an eligible weapon.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
To perform stealth kills, the player must be able to remain undetected whilst approaching the enemy be able to hit the enemy before being discovered. To increase the chances of stealth kills, the player will have to decrease their chances of being detected. There are multiple ways of doing this:
- Wearing Stealth Armor: 10% Each piece, can be removed when damaged.
- Wearing Rabbit Fur Boots: Adds 20% Stealth permanently whilst equipped.
- Applying Mud: Doesn't add stealth as a stat though makes the player harder to detect.
- Traveling without a light source, this includes the lighter and Fire Arrows
- Hiding in bushes
- Hiding behind objects
- Crouching, this also adds a stealth meter to the center HUD
- Avoid making noises of any kind, running, swinging the weapon, cutting trees, using explosives etc.
Eligible Weapons[edit | edit source]
As of v0.18, stealth kills can be performed with any axe, rock or stick type weapon. Therefore, some weapons require testing to confirm they can perform stealth kills
Weapons that CAN perform Stealth Kills[edit | edit source]
- Upgraded Rock
- Modern Axe
- Crafted Axe
- Plane Axe
- Weak Spear
- Rusty Axe
- Upgraded Spear
- Crafted Club
- Climbing Axe
Weapons that require TESTING for Stealth Kills[edit | edit source]
Weapons that CANNOT perform Stealth Kills[edit | edit source]
- Crafted Bow (This weapon can perform Headshots)
- Modern Bow (This weapon can perform Headshots)
- Flintlock Pistol (This weapon can perform Headshots)
Update History[edit | edit source]
|v0.18||Stealth kills can now be performed with any axe/rock/stick type weapon|
|v0.11||Player can now attack whilst crouched improving stealth kills|
|v0.08||Stealth kills added! If player attacks an enemy from behind with rock or axe type weapon and enemy is unaware of player it will be an instant kill|