The Grey Zone is when a players health is reduced to under 10 health points. Certain unique effect take place when a player is in the grey zone
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Grey Zone will cause the players screen to turn grey in color, hence the name. This is primarily to indicate that the player is near death, though it also activates a few mechanics that can help the player survive:
- Adrenaline Rush - This has a cool down of 2 minutes, it will causes the player to gain back 50% of their stamina over 1 second.
- Increased Weapon Damage - The players damage will increase by 30%
- Last Chance - When an enemy hit that should cause death while player health is above grey zone instead brings player to 1 HP. The player must be above the grey zone for this to occur
- Health generation - The player will begin to regenerate health up to 10. This will take the player out of the grey zone.
- Block reduction - Blocking is reduced whilst in the grey zone. Whilst this isn't a large amount, blocking with the Katana or Machete in the grey zone will kill the player.
Update History[edit | edit source]
|v0.39||(Balance) Slightly lowered contrast on grey dying image effect to make it easier to see when in low health state|
|v0.27||(Balance) Adrenaline rush ! When player’s health reaches grey zone because of an enemy hit he gets half his missing stamina back over 1 second. Has a 2 minutes delay.
(Balance) enemy hit that should cause death while player health is above grey zone instead brings player to 1 HP
|v0.24||Blood now accumulates on screen for longer whilst getting hurt and stays even longer while in grey zone|
|v0.23||Grey zone health threshold now set at 10% (was 5% before)
While in grey zone, player weapon damage is increased by 30%