The Crafting Guide was section of the Survival Guide that was added in update v0.07. It was later removed in update v1.0 and instead replaced with a interactive crafting system within the inventory. This can be accessed by placing the cursor over the cogwheel while crafting to access different recipes. However, the crafting guide use contained useful information for crafting weapons and important items, spread out through five pages. It was always missing many of the recipes during its lifespan.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Page 1 - Crafting Intro[edit | edit source]
- To craft an item, you need to collect the required amount of resources.
inventory keyto open your inventory
- 'Right click' to add items to crafting area
- 'Right click'
craftingIconto craft item
Page 2 - Weapons[edit | edit source]
- A simple bomb can be made by combining a Circuit Board with Alcohol, Coins and a Watch. Combine with Tree Sap to make Sticky Bomb version.
- Arrows are crafted by combining one Stick with five Feathers. To make Bone Arrows combine one Stick with five Feathers and 5 Bones.
- To make fire tipped arrows combine Arrows with Cloth and Alcohol. To make poison tipped arrows combine Arrows with four Twinberries.
Page 3 - Tools[edit | edit source]
- Use a Repair Tool to fix damaged buildings. To craft combine two Sticks with one Rock, two Cloth and 10 Sap.
- Rope can be crafted by combining Cloth.
Page 4 - Clothing[edit | edit source]
- You can wear Deer Skin for warmth.
Page 5 - Herbal Medicine[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of v0.69 many of the titles and references throughout this section of the Survival Guide are either old titles, or just different from the rest of the game (i.e. "Upgraded Stick" referred to as "Fire Torch", and "Energy Mix +" referred to as "Super Energy Blend" etc.
|Building: Fire • Shelter • Food and Water • Storage • Custom • Utility • Furniture • Small Traps • Advanced Traps • Boats • Effigies • Family|
|Information: To Do List • Stats • Nature Guide • Notes|