Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Bone Armor provides much more protection than lizard armor. It does have the side effect of being louder when worn so won’t be as effective for stealth. Each piece worn will increase the player's armor by 40, and wearing full Bone Armor (10 pieces) will give the player a total armor of 400.
The player can carry up to 10 pieces of Bone Armor in their inventory.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Storage[edit | edit source]
Bone armor can be stored on:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It has been speculated that wearing a Bone Armor would increase cannibals hostility towards the player, probably because of its intimidating appearance.
- The head part of bone armor is shaped like a skull, but it will still require six bones and three cloths instead of a skull. The jaw bone is attached to the torso section however.
- Despite being made of cloths also, it doesn't protect the player from the cold or cold damage.
Known bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you wear bone armor while your armor is full, it may disappear.
- Switching armors only works sometimes, at others it can make the armor disappear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A full Bone Armor displayed on an Armor Rack
Bone Armor in the crafting section of the survival guide
Update History[edit | edit source]
|v1.0||Items that cannot be crafted due to being at max capacity in inventory now show up in recipe list with an icon showing it cannot be carried
You can now carry the full armor amount of each armor type
|v0.62||Improved selection mesh of bone armor pieces in inventory|
|v0.45||New building: Armor mannequin ! Stores a total of 10 Lizard Skin, Deer Skin, Stealth Armor or Bone Armor in a suited shape|
|v0.35b||Fixed bone armor broken in patch 0.35|
|v0.34||Improved look of player bone armor|
|v0.33c||Added compatibility with new system to previously equipped armor pieces|
|v0.33||Bone Armor added to the game
New armor formula based on armor HP, lizard & stealth armor take 20 damage, bone armor takes 40, following damage goes to the next armor piece and to player when there’s no armor left