Gameplay[edit | edit source]
It is possible to eat the toxic varieties, though with a delayed after effect, the player loses a portion of health. Furthermore, the game interacts with the player if the wrong Berries are eaten by playing an 'arrrgh' sound, letting the player know the Berries are toxic. Eating a poisonous berry can result in injury or even death if the players health is low enough.
Varieties[edit | edit source]
- Blueberries or Vaccinium Ovalifolium which are edible. They're light blue and grow on large oval dark green leaved bushes where they form together in clusters and have a little crown tip on the top.
- Twinberries or Lonicera Involucrata: a kind of berry that when eaten will poison the player. The poisonous berries also grow on bushes, however they only cluster together in pairs of two and are a dark, shiny blue almost to the point of black and have orange triangular leaves just before the berry cluster.
- Snowberries or Symphoricarpos Albus. These are also poisonous berries and look similar to the blueberries, but have small light green leaves and white berries.
- Blackberries or Rubus Ursinuswhich are black segmented berries on drooping thorny vines, with sparse green leaves in groups of three. They cannot be collected in pouches.
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes, once you pick wild berry bushes they will appear to still have berries on them until you get close enough