The Forest Wiki
Saving Hotfix Info *UPDATE 6/4/2014*
6/4/2014 07:54 UPDATE: Save “Hotfix” - alpha v0.01b
The update has just came out! They fixed some other issues a long with the save issue! See change log below!
- Saving at small shelter now works
- Fixed issue where camera would spin during plane crash if a controller was plugged in
- Fixed enemies sometimes disappearing after a few days
- Improved tree collision
- Fixed log cabin floating
- Fixed some leaves not connected to trunk
- Improved stuttering/performance
- Removed lights from blue cave creatures
- Fixed trees vanishing when exiting caves
- Fixed bug where cave sounds could be heard above ground
- Spelling mistake on shelter ‘warmth’ in book
- Improved collision in some cave areas
- Fixed missing cliff detail texture
- Ocean shouldn’t loose render texture on start
There was also another update which fixed the problem where inventory items and log holders would disappear after loading the game.
ALSO! Here is the official email address for bug reports and general support: [email protected]
The most comprehensive source of The Forest information. We are currently maintaining 676 pages (165 articles).
New here? Read the introduction and learn some basics about text editing before getting started. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anybody from the community or simply leave your comment in the wiki's discussion page.
Have fun surviving and thanks for your support.