The Forest Wiki
The most comprehensive source of The Forest information. We are currently maintaining 1,058 pages (216 articles).
New here? Read the introduction and learn some basics about text editing before getting started. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anybody from the community or simply leave your comment in the wiki's discussion page.
Have fun surviving and thanks for your support.
Current Version: v0.09B
- NOTE: Much of the wiki is currently undergoing template development, and as a result some pages' content may be improperly formatted.
Co-Op Multiplayer Added!
Here’s our first pass at co-op multiplayer implementation, expect bugs!
We’re really excited to see what you guys think and hear any ideas you have for either additional game modes or additions to the current mode! – As this is a first iteration we’ve limited this mode to 2 players but expect to increase this in future patches.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub or send them in to [email protected]
- Slowed down tennis ball throw massively so players can play catch together on beach
- (multiplayer)Server configuration screen – This will automatically tell you your public ip address – This is temp, server browser or better Steam integration coming soon!
- (multiplayer)Chat box – Press enter to type messages to each other – This is temp and may be buggy!!, Voice chat is coming soon! (we’re modeling walkie-talkies)
- (multiplayer)Player texture variation, run around with your survivalist buddy!
- (multiplayer)First pass at player respawn system, on dead try and find way back to body to collect your belongings
- Fixed bug where building a bench could cause save games to break
- Fixed female skin being too dark
- Rest of skinny animation variations added
- Saving in a multiplayer game will save over single player save game, allowing you to continue progress but not as a multiplayer game (working on fix for this currently)
- Destroying partially built items can be glitchy! Try not to destroy structures you haven’t placed yourself!
Here is the official email address for bug reports and general support: [email protected]