The Forest Wiki
The most comprehensive source of The Forest information. We are currently maintaining 765 pages (156 articles).
New here? Read the introduction and learn some basics about text editing before getting started. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anybody from the community or simply leave your comment in the wiki's discussion page.
Have fun surviving and thanks for your support.
Alpha - 0.06
The most recent update includes a new tribe and new tribe interactions, 5 new plant types, bug fixes, new props and more.
- A.I. – New tribe type added – starving cannibal! Will eat fallen comrades
- A.I. – Different tribes will now interact with each other, hunting, stalking, killing and eating each other
- 2 New cave systems added near geese lake
- Fixed missing light on crafted torch
- Fixed issue where cannibals could get stuck after being knocked down
- Creepy mutants and animals no longer get stuck in noose trap spinning forever
- All traps can be reset
- Player will set off traps if he touches trigger
- 5x new plant types added
- Added press space to skip tutorial to opening plane crash
- Moving forward, crouching, jumping or pressing e will make player stand up if sitting on bench
- New props added: washed up packages and shipping containers
- New prop added : Orange tent
- Fixed marigold and dead rabbits overlapping in inventory
- Added icon to remove ghost structures
- Wall built can now be destroyed by hitting it with axe, giving you back resources
- Crafting: Fixed some Crafting issues, like remove feathers before crafting arrows let you still craft the arrows.
- Sped up rabbits
- You can now save your game at a shelter without sleeping
- More combat balance and a tweak on weapon settings
- AND MUCH MORE CHANGES HERE
Here is the official email address for bug reports and general support: [email protected]