The Forest Wiki
The most comprehensive source of The Forest information. We are currently maintaining 816 pages (165 articles).
New here? Read the introduction and learn some basics about text editing before getting started. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask anybody from the community or simply leave your comment in the wiki's discussion page.
Have fun surviving and thanks for your support.
Alpha - 0.07
The most recent update includes new animals, new buildings, many bug fixes, new props and an improved gameplay.
- Rock holder blueprint added
- Moveable log holder blueprint added
- Mid sized cabin blueprint added
- Tree house blueprint added
- Working door added to custom build doorway
- New animal added: Tortoise
- New animal added: Racoons!
- Animal numbers will go down over time if you kill a lot of them. Will eventually slowly repopulate
- Different animal types now stay around specific parts of world
- You can now catch rabbits and place them into the rabbit cage
- Improved blueprint placement, items will now turn red and be unplaceable if intersecting trees
- Cave’s now only contain blue skinned enemies and distorted mutants
- Fixed peaceful mode (was accidentally broken in last update)
- Fire now scales with amount of fuel
- Trees will tumble over if burnt now and added new burning material with embers
- Crafting info pages unlocked in survival book (rough, missing lots of items)
- Fixed bug where you could sometimes get infinite sticks/rocks in inventory
- Arrows should now work more effectively against enemies
- Visible lizard skin armour!
- AND MUCH MORE CHANGES HERE
Here is the official email address for bug reports and general support: [email protected]